1) Please download Class 07 Starter Code
2) Move the following into your
3) The solution to last class's lab/hw is included:
⇒ First deliverable due Monday, October 22nd
⇒ Two weeks away!
⇒ Project proposal/ideas
⇒ Wirefames if possible!
Enable advanced layout by altering a block element's "flow"
1) Floated elements should be assigned a
2) Floated elements will shift left or right, until:
⇒ They reach the side of their parent
⇒ They encounter another floating element
3) Floated elements need to be cleared
How we "handle" floating elements
Various approaches to clearing elements:
clear CSS property
The hard part is knowing which to use!
startup-matchmaker in SublimeText
Build what you see in
Styling help can be found in
Will have to research the following CSS properties:
border-radius (rounded corners)
rgba color values (used for opacity)
Responsive Web Design Overview